List of all ACTRIS National Facilities
ACTRIS National Facilities (NFs) comprise Observational and Exploratory Platforms, both within Europe and at selected global sites.
ACTRIS NFs provide users with physical access to state-of-the-art, well-characterised and versatile facilities.
Why ACTRIS National Facilities are the heart of atmospheric scientific excellence?
- NFs support long-term observations and research related to atmospheric aerosol, clouds and reactive trace gases
- NFs are committed to long-term operation
- NFs are operated by personnel with identified expertise in running the platforms
- Instrumentation follows the recommendations and is approved by the Topical Centres
- Measurement methodologies and procedures are compliant with the standards of calibration, operation and quality assurance defined by the Topical Centres
- Data are made available to users through the ACTRIS Data Centre
- NFs can provide physical access for users, if respective capacity and expertise is proven
- NFs follow specific technical requirements