Through a full day of sessions and talks, this workshop will bring together atmospheric science communities to discuss the latest innovations in atmospheric measurement techniques. Participants can expect to find out about new technologies, products, services, and instrumentation and access visibility of opportunities for R&D collaborations.
WHO IS IT FOR
This workshop is aimed at all industry professionals, researchers, and students interested in innovation in atmospheric measurement techniques, including:
- Research Organizations operating European Research Infrastructure (RI) or interested in RI data and services
- Private Companies offering scientific instrumentation or services in the field of atmospheric measurement
- Industrial End-Users looking for new technologies/services
- Air Quality Networks interested in enhancing their monitoring capacities
- Policy-makers and other responsible bodies, interested in enhancing their capacity to inform, monitor and report on national and international (EU, UNFCCC) environmental directives
The workshop is hosted by three EU RIs working in the Atmospheric Measurements remit, ACTRIS, ICOS and IAGOS, together with the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East Climate and Atmosphere Research Center (EMME-CARE). It is organized by the Climate and Atmosphere Research Center (CARE-C) of the Cyprus Institute with the support of the University of Helsinki, the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry in Mainz (MPIC), the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA).
The call for abstracts is now open. You can submit an abstract within any area of Innovation in Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, though applicants are strongly encouraged to propose abstracts that report on innovation and fit within the following topics:
- Recent technical developments in Atmospheric Measurement Techniques (in-situ/remote sensing) on:
- Aerosol, clouds, reactive trace gases (VOCs,...)
- Greenhouse gases
- Air quality (EU regulated and non-EU regulated)
- Atmospheric Modeling
- Atmospheric Data Products
- International Flagship R&I initiatives
For more information please refer to the Guide for Abstract Proposers. Please read this guide carefully, and send us your proposal(s) through the online submission form.
Abstract Submissions Deadline: 23 May 2022. Abstract submission closed.
REGISTER TO ATTEND
Registration is open: click here. The workshop is free to attend.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com